License Plate Frames

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

LR34Me

Need to get rid of these dealer license plate frames. Any advice on a good deal for Black Land Rover Branded frames?

T

texas911

I always take the dealer frames off. Why advertise for them.

bizdack

Reaction score
:) Like you LR34ME, I also got my LR3 at Paul Miller woodbridge a few weeks ago. First thing I did when I got home was to remove the front/rear license plates and plate holders.

S

schafari

I have been looking for the same thing, with no success. They seem to be all bling, not understated flat black, etc. I have not found any that are quality. Luckily, Land Rover Fort Worth actually uses ok looking frames and front filler plate from the dealer. They only say Fort Worth and Land Rover.

If you find any black metal quality frames, and a mellow front filler plate, please post.

L

LR34Me

I put my salesman on the task. He has been great so far, let's see what he comes up with.

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
schafari said:
I have been looking for the same thing, with no success. They seem to be all bling, not understated flat black, etc. I have not found any that are quality. Luckily, Land Rover Fort Worth actually uses ok looking frames and front filler plate from the dealer. They only say Fort Worth and Land Rover.

If you find any black metal quality frames, and a mellow front filler plate, please post.
Schafari, I found these on the web and it looks like you can get custom engraving. HTH

http://www.autoplates.com/catalog/solid-bordered-designs-black-c-4800_5108_5198_5199.html

S

schafari

Thanks JohnKel. I checked those frames out. I think that they may be the same that the LR Fort Worth dealership sources. Honestely, the dealer's frames are heavy guage black powder coated steel. They even have the black screw covers. They say Land Rover on them, then Fort Worth. I just wish they would have said LR only.

R

roverlander

I bought mine from ebay. Just type in "Land Rover Plates" in search and you'll see a whole bunch. I bought 2 black ones, one with "Land Rover" on it and the other with "LR3". The words are silver. They arrived and looks great. Cost me just US$20 including shipping.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9