Looking to buy 18" 10 spoke LR3 wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any laying around that they'd like to get rid of? doesn't need to be a full set. I can get one here, one there, and make up a set. Since these wheels will be primarily for trail riding I'd prefer that they're used. I do plan of refinishing them in flat black powder coat so their current condition isn't a huge deal. If any of you guys hear of any deals out there, feel free to let me know.

Dave Legacy

Reaction score
They can be surprisingly difficult to find. I found a set of 5 on CL once for $200 so I know they're out there. Fortunately for us there a people who like to ruin their LR3s with 22" wheels, so sooner or later a set will pop up.

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you find a full set and dont need 1 let me know. I have those powder coated flat back now but need another one for my spare Zeon.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be patient and check craigslist. I recently saw a set of 10spokes with decent tires for $450. A couple days later there was another set that showed up without tires and light curbrash for $300. $275+shipping ea is just too much in my opinion...

DJRCO

Reaction score
I have two in very good condition I could part with. Not sure what I paid for them but I think around $250 each.

Darrin

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112