LR3 Production notes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SteveA said:
The word I got today through offical LR channels is that the PTIS that is coming will be retrofittable in the near future and will have all of the same capabilities as the system that is coming. I think the new RR system is very good with the integrated cradle, but the LR3 system will not be as good since the display will be through the radio display not the Nav screen. Oh well, we'll see.

Stephen
There has been a rumor of a revised dealer fit kit in other markets -- since many, many people complained... but there hasn't been proof so far. I hope your info is correct.

My biggest complaint with this LR/Nokia PTI system is that is does not support any form of phone book transfer (even using Nokia's own phones!) or call registers over Bluetooth... you must use the cradle. My neighbor's BMW can sync to both my Motorola and my wife's Nokia over Bluetooth. Ugh.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99