LR4 AC Drainage Cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found my passenger side carpet a bit damp, found the AC holes to be the source of the leak as it's also damp. I've looked for AC drainage clean up but only found links for LR3 and older cars. I've tried to look for the drain tube ****** under the car but had no luck. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

TXLR4

Reaction score
anyone know the answer to this? my a/c has a musty smell every now and then and i'd like to clean the evaporator core.

Bldqbn

Reaction score
Ac drain cleaning

Have you figured this out? I have a Sport with the same issue. I read somewhere that it was easy to find and clean but I can't find it.
It should be easy to find but I'm missing it.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, never figured it out. Strangely, it's never happened again. I am thinking the torrential downpour that time might have something to do with it. But oddly, we've had heavy rain a few times more and the interior remains absolutely dry. Perhaps the wife spilled a bottle of water and blamed it on the car...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM