LR4 Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@JARentDTOM

Can you explain the functions of the handle in the rear middle of the slider? I can't quite make out the graphics.

Is there an electrical component, does it just slide back/forth, tilt, etc?

I'm tossing around the idea of trying to get a version fabricated that would include a fold at the 1/4 mark. Being able to yank all the crap that lives under my sleeping platform out for easy accessibility seems pretty compelling. The fold would allow for access from the rear for the gear that lives under the floor level where the 3rd row used to be.

defender_verde

Reaction score

xrp86

Reaction score
807CC7E8-15C8-4DF3-B9A1-898FCE8F2416.jpeg

Slowpoke13

Reaction score
@JARentDTOM

Can you explain the functions of the handle in the rear middle of the slider? I can't quite make out the graphics.

Is there an electrical component, does it just slide back/forth, tilt, etc?

I'm tossing around the idea of trying to get a version fabricated that would include a fold at the 1/4 mark. Being able to yank all the crap that lives under my sleeping platform out for easy accessibility seems pretty compelling. The fold would allow for access from the rear for the gear that lives under the floor level where the 3rd row used to be.
I’d love to find one fab’d up. Something with a couple flush mounting points along the middle. Maybe something foldable for when the 3rd row is up.

Slowpoke13

Reaction score

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA