LR4 Diagnostic Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparrky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just tried it and was able to access it.

For newer software versions, it looks like you have to hold your finger on the "Valet" button for approximately 30 seconds, then the "Hidden" menu opens.

It looks to be self testing information with a few configuration settings: you can change language and adjust what appears to be contrast settings for the screen.

Thanks for the tip!

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just tried it and was able to access it.

For newer software versions, it looks like you have to hold your finger on the "Valet" button for approximately 30 seconds, then the "Hidden" menu opens.

It looks to be self testing information with a few configuration settings: you can change language and adjust what appears to be contrast settings for the screen.

Thanks for the tip!

It works for me, too ('12 HSE). Good times! Funny to see the Jaguar logo pop up.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like you can't do as much as you could on the older software. Not as many menus to play with...

RoverGuy7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 7-5-3 code was not really meant to allow changes to anything, but as a diagnostic device. There are a few very useful piece of information in those menus when it comes to figuring out many different systems on the trucks.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's concerning is the amount of dtcs the car has on record... What about you guys?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 51

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should peek at mine. They must not all show up to the user right? Yesterday I got a suspension fault on my MY13 LR4. Just restarted the car and it went away. Was my first red triangle... EEEEEk.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM