LR4 Halogen Bulb Upgrading - Highly Recommended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went to the Philips website and it looks like they are making H7 CVs.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Miney should be here tomorrow. I ordered both the H11 for the fogs and the H7s for the hi-beams. Not sure if I will get them all installed tomorrow or not.

Rob

starrover

Reaction score
Rob,

Would you mind confirming the part for the H7 bulbs? Is it 12972? Just want to make sure I'm buying the right one.

Thanks!

Starr

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The number I got is 12972CV S2. I got mine off of ebay. I can't remember if the S2 means they are the european version or for the states. Doesn't really matter to me that much.

Rob

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About time! I replaced my H7s with an older Philips bulb because they didn't have the H7 in CVs yet, time to place my order! :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The number I got is 12972CV S2. I got mine off of ebay. I can't remember if the S2 means they are the european version or for the states. Doesn't really matter to me that much.

Rob
Awesome! :) I see them on Amazon and already ordered the H7s!

I just received my H11s for the fog lights, so I am changing them out this weekend. Thanks everyone for the great advice!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, a quick question..... I did get my H11s in the mail (for the fog lights), and they are the EXACT H11s as my previous order which I used to change out my low beams. The package and part numbers are the exact same, but the red oval on the front that says "H11" usually has the part number below it, this is does not, just says "S2" ??? The side of the package is the same thing with the same part # , but I am not sure why this box does not say the actual part number below the H11? I am sure they are the same bulbs, etc., but is that weird?

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, a quick question..... I did get my H11s in the mail (for the fog lights), and they are the EXACT H11s as my previous order which I used to change out my low beams. The package and part numbers are the exact same, but the red oval on the front that says "H11" usually has the part number below it, this is does not, just says "S2" ??? The side of the package is the same thing with the same part # , but I am not sure why this box does not say the actual part number below the H11? I am sure they are the same bulbs, etc., but is that weird?

I noticed that also. Exact same bulb. Different packaging.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the bottom of the package say 12362cv s2? I just got mine and it has the 12362 right under the H11, but the actual number printed on the bottom of the packaging.

Rob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635