LR4 Off Road Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vivaldi1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Before you get too excited. This was from one of the Land Rover 'Wheels' events. It took place in Orange, VA in August 2010.

Anyways, we took a few minutes of footage and here it is. Some of the more 'challenging' parts weren't caught on film.

But perhaps it might serve as inspiration for all you LR4 owners to attend those events and play with your vehicles in the circumstances they were designed for ;)

YouTube Video - LR4 Off Road
YouTube- Land Rover LR4 Off Road Wheels Event

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video! I had my son video our event too but didn't think anyone would be that interested in me driving through the woods and up and down a few hills. Maybe I will have to get him to post it for me.

Luck for you, you have white and I bet you didn't notice the new pin-strips you got from the branches. I have the dark blue and I still see a few that I will have to buff out. I still can't believe I took a 10 day old truck out and got it all scratched up.

Thanks for posting the video.

Rob

vivaldi1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rob, yeah, I certainly *heard* plenty of the pinstripes. But couldn't find them. If I look hard, I'm sure I'll find them, but yeah, I choose White because it looks clean way more than the colored cars. I used to have a shiny black car and that never looked clean.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buckingham Blue is kicking my but! I had a black car that I bought new in 1993 and the 7 years I owned it I was a ***** to the paint. If I would have had another option at the time of purchase I would have chose it. None of the other LR4s had the options I wanted or were below the HSE LUX that we had our hearts set on.

I guess it really doesn't matter that much that there are a few little scratches. My dealer said they would buff them out for me after the event we had.

I really wanted white too...

bgsntth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call me a pansy, but that is why I always bring my Compound Anvil Lopping Shears on foliage rich trails; though I am still an expert with the Random Orbital Polisher and 2000 grit sand paper.

Glad to see you enjoying your truck!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4