LR5 Release Updates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rovernut has a better link, lots of pics

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The premieres are up for Geneva and I do not see anything from LR listed other than the Swiss debut of the Evoque Convertible...:frown:

If I were them I wouldn't let the cat(man) out of the bag until they have sold most of their existing LR4 stock.

cmotomn

Reaction score
I spoke with my Rover Sales Guide over the weekend and he confirmed Discovery 4 / LR4 production in the UK is set to end next month, with the new Discovery 5 going into production shortly after and it will available in the US this fall.

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is optimistic, take a lot longer than that to switch over to new tooling. It likely gets shown at a Fall show like Frankfurt/Paris (forget which one it is this year) then US sales starting early the following year.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with my Rover Sales Guide over the weekend and he confirmed Discovery 4 / LR4 production in the UK is set to end next month, with the new Discovery 5 going into production shortly after and it will available in the US this fall.

"Shortly After" has to be very late this year, IMO. They need to change the entire factory for the all new model.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72