Minty LR4 Lux HD For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRYA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree, that is a great price there must be an error

BeemerNut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree, that is a great price there must be an error
It depends as just after Thanksgiving back in 2019 a 2015 LR4 was traded in at a Ford dealership for a brand new Ford Super Duty truck with turbo 6.7 engine loaded to the max. Dealership wanted several their trucks gone before December 31st.
Ford cut their price down to breaking even vs taking a loss starting January 1st. LR4 owners ended up with a $7,800 trade in which wasn't much lower than the dealerships listed "Used As Is No Warranty" price after they performed all the legal safety inspections. The Ford dealership wanted that LR4 gone ASAP "before any fault codes appeared while parked on their lot" I was told by one of their mechanics who is also a cousin of mine. The Super Duty pickup was used for a horse breeding business pulling trailers along with their personal "little 26' "toy boat". The wife also "VP"of the company selected the LR4 as her business vehicle which their three adult sons agreed and joked "their pet mules being less trouble and more reliable than the LR4".

Friend of mine picked up a "as is not running" driveway parked for months LR4 for a couple grand requiring both heads replaced along with Cats and O2 sensors, timing chains, guides and gaskets just to get it running again legally passing Calif. smog. Took way too many hours labor and cussing before it was all said and done after Pick-n-Pull's set of good heads off a wrecked LR4 plus DMV ending up just under a $10,000 investment. My labor of several days, better said weeks freebie on my part......~~=o&o>.......

Ignore Amos

Reaction score
If I hadnt just bought a 12 LR4 I would be all over this.... HD packages are hard to find.. with these miles...this is a very very good deal

BeemerNut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I hadnt just bought a 12 LR4 I would be all over this.... HD packages are hard to find.. with these miles...this is a very very good deal
Towards the end of the year if one can wait there are better as well greater vehicle selections that come up people selling or trading in for newer.
With the Chyna Virus and how America has been functioning as a wounded animal did you notice people are keeping older vehicles longer before trading in? Older vehicles of the 10 years plus age the ones as basic college student or as a second cheap transportation set of wheels especially if being a known trouble free brand now in a higher demand pricing included and it moves on its own, their value has gone up. Another good thing for a used vehicle buyer is that someone else has taken the big depreciation hit vs the used vehicle purchase yourself.
It almost never fails after your long several vehicle hunt finding the one vehicle you really wanted then proudly purchased that soon afterwards several more come along in better condition along with a lower price?.....~~=o&o>.......

dlimanov

Reaction score
P.S. That LR4 is gone. I reached out to the dealer as soon as I saw the post but someone already test-drove and subsequently purchased it today.

CRYA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep the dealer posted the sale on their IG account. Yes I ran the vin as soon as I learned of it and in some of the photos you can see the full sized spare. Congrats to the new owner.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA