Mirrors and Memory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wrstewart

Reaction score
Hello Pals,

Every once in a while the seat memory on y 2012 doesn't recall the memory setting unless I hold down the button. Anyone experienced this or know how to fix?

Also, My wife just told me that she got in the truck and the power folding mirrors did not un-fold. She had to press L & R together to get them to deploy. Any tips on that?

Thanks,
Ricky

Daveykid

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have similar issues and I just chalk it up to the usual electrical quirkiness of LR's. My mirrors have issues more than the seats but they both still do. No codes are thrown, no ECU's or modules are fried, it just has a mind of its own at times. When I shut the engine off sometimes my seat starts to slide forward and the back reclines. No idea why. The mirrors wont fold in sometimes when I lock the doors. Again, who knows?

Wrstewart

Reaction score
Ah thanks, good to know it’s “normal”. I work with software engineers and the sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t sort of defects are the hardest to duplicate and fix. Maybe they ran into some of those in development and just decided to let them go to production. Good times!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV