More LR4 Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
photo1-vi.jpg

"This is probably hard to see, but I was surprised to see the MPG drop. An early owner will have to tell us if they really get 17mpg highway. My '05 with 83K still gets 20+ highway. I think the window said 19mph when I bought it."

When I got my 08', the mileage numbers were the same, so it seems that LR made a bigger, more powerful engine with the same fuel economy, so :beer: to them for that.

lrrb

Reaction score
Somewhere around 2007 or 2008 the EPA changed the methodology of how mileage was measured. For many cars, including the LR3 I believe, the mileage rating went down even though there was no change in the car. As the previous poster pointed out, the LR4 has essentially the same mileage as the LR3 even though the power is way up - not bad.

uspurs

Reaction score
I think the method changed for the '08 model year, as I was looking for an LR3 at that time.

Best, John

Somewhere around 2007 or 2008 the EPA changed the methodology of how mileage was measured. For many cars, including the LR3 I believe, the mileage rating went down even though there was no change in the car. As the previous poster pointed out, the LR4 has essentially the same mileage as the LR3 even though the power is way up - not bad.

ihatecats78

Reaction score
I've been looking at LR4s for quite some time now, and I'm wondering if the members of this forum have posted pics of their new LR4s somewhere. My wife and I went a few months ago to the dealer to look at these. They had models in santorini black, alpine white, and ipinema sand. Pardon the spelling on that last one. All of them looked good, but I didn't fall in love with any. I like the way the nara bronze looks in some of the pics I've seen, but not so much in other. In some photos it actually looks bronze... others it just looks brown. Does anybody have pics, or a good link to where I can see some actual photos that LR4 owners have taken of their vehicles so I can get a better idea about what these colors actually look like. Before I get the "search button" comments, please understand that I'm deployed to Afghanistan right now and my internet speed is measured in bytes, so image searches take hours that I don't have. Thank you all for any input that you provide.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut