Most Important tools?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shovel and saw.. must not forget shovel and saw.. :)

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
This list is starting to sound like people are putting away bodies..Saw, shovel, mallet, body bag (ha ha), tape, gloves...Disinfectant.

Legal Disclaimer: I am only kidding of course. Please do not take offense to my post just re-read back thru the lists and you will see what I am referencing. :afraid:

bhodisatva

Reaction score
melissa, not having the load space of a defender or disco, ya got to chop the bodies up real small to get them in the back of the lightweight.

C

Cozmo

You could ditch all that stuff. Just carry zip ties, lots of them!

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Ok So I am going to add some Zip Ties ..Here are a few pics of my emergency stockpile.

Attachments

• Cnv0091.jpg
    Cnv0091.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 137
  • Cnv0092.jpg
    Cnv0092.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 127

[email protected]

Reaction score
A good pair of running shoes and an idiot friend to fill them. Oh yeah, while he/she is running for help, don't forget that iced down sixer you had hidden under the drivers seat. Where your tools are supposed to go! : )

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have now added zip ties, a mallet, a lighter-powered air compressor (only for emergency use, not meant for airing up after the trail), a cargo net that covers the entire roof rack, bungee cords, and some blankets. All of these items are in a plastic box in the back of the Discovery

redrover51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two-way radios, batteries, crank-up radio, beef-jerky, matches, flashlight with extra bulbs, sun-screen, first-aid kit, rope, (at least 50 feet, nylon), Aluma-seal, sodium hydroxide, mosquito spray, filet knife, bunji cords, small tool kit, 3 pints of wild-turkey, cordless drill with charged battery, super-glue,(liquid), nail file, fishing pole and lures, straw-hat, extra sun-glasses, toilet paper, camera and film. All of these items are in an aluminum box, under my rear cargo-cover. You never know......

chuyrdzc

Reaction score
What I have in the tool box.
- Most important of all WD 40. Never leave home with out it.
-96 piece Craftsman Mechanic tool set.
-Duct tape.
-Electric tape.
-First aidd kit
-Swiss army swiss tool knife.
-Large maglite lamp(also good as hamerring device in case of emergency).
-Batteries.
-Air pump
-Tire sealant.
-Jump start cables.
- mechanics gloves and work leather gloves
- electric cable (good for fastening stuff and electrical repairs)
- hidrolic bottled jack
- Motorola Iridium cell phone.

Most of this stuff I dont carry for short 1 or 3 hour trails.
But when I do go to a secluded place the list doubles.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9