Most Important tools?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

JackUnion

There's some real good stuff on the lists, I've made a note of one or two that I haven't thought about but one I didn't see that I have used and lent out more than a few times is a iron bar/crow bar or something similer. Working on old LR's each day you soon learn that they don't make socket bars LR size!!! sometimes they need a little help/more leverage. I carry a 4' piece of alloy scaffold pipe, it's hollow so it extends your socket bar/spanners, and strong enough to staighten out bumpers or tie rod bars, fenders from tyres. I call mine "Fred" he's one of my best off-road buddies!!
Of course the most important item of all is "to always have another vehicle with you when going off-roading"........."He's the dumb fall guy that you send in first"!!!!!!

DigitalNY

Reaction score
redrover51 said:
Two-way radios, batteries... 3 pints of wild-turkey, cordless drill with charged battery......

ROFL.. Is this for after your repair attempts fail? :beer:

DigitalNY (Ric)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9