My LR4 is being built!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh. MA sucks re: registrations. Unfortunately it's too far and I'm way too busy to peek at it. I'm really hoping I can get it late on Friday. I'd hate to miss the weekend.
I am really hoping you can get it Friday!!!

When I got my LR4 back in June, I immediately went to Boston and it say for 2 weeks waiting for me to return.

I hope the weather stays nice out there, as I am heading there to visit my family next week through the weekend. Then I am back for 2 weeks in December.

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you'll be in my neck of the woods so we can meet in person and I can let you "borrow" the RRS :hello:

I'm in Paris this week but will be back home in CT on Saturday.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am really hoping you can get it Friday!!!

When I got my LR4 back in June, I immediately went to Boston and it say for 2 weeks waiting for me to return.

I hope the weather stays nice out there, as I am heading there to visit my family next week through the weekend. Then I am back for 2 weeks in December.

-David

Hey David

We could get together and maybe even go for a drive if you have a second when you're here.
I'm sure I can learn lots from you and maybe you can show me some potential off-road spots.

Axel

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey David

We could get together and maybe even go for a drive if you have a second when you're here.
I'm sure I can learn lots from you and maybe you can show me some potential off-road spots.

Axel
Hey Axel,

That sounds great! I am only there for a few days, but will definitely try to figure out a few times. If things get too crazy with time, then definitely in December - as I will be in MA for 2.5 weeks. I will keep you posted!

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you'll be in my neck of the woods so we can meet in person and I can let you "borrow" the RRS :hello:

I'm in Paris this week but will be back home in CT on Saturday.
Oh, then maybe I should cancel my rental car and just go to CT and pick up the RRS - haha! :)

I may be heading down to CT, so I'll be sure to let you know. If I can't get down there this visit, then definitely in December since I will be there for 2.5 weeks.

-David

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Axel,

That sounds great! I am only there for a few days, but will definitely try to figure out a few times. If things get too crazy with time, then definitely in December - as I will be in MA for 2.5 weeks. I will keep you posted!

-David

Hey David,

Yes December might be easier with a little more time.

By the way, I've been posting in the new tire thread regarding winter tires. Any advice? (If yes, please post there so we don't high jack this thread).

Axel

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm picking up some Blizzaks (just tires) for winter (sometime in November). I'm planning on getting 255/60R19s that will fit with Johnson Rods on both cars.

Last edited:

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love blizzaks, but they are really soft and completely change the feel of even my wifes lighter lexus suv. I went with wrangler silent armors for winter. They are rated for severe winter whatever and are firm and good for towing.

The blizzaks would be better in ice and whatnot, but I just can't have soft feel squishy tires on this thing. They also wear a lot faster than a normal AT tire, which was a concern for me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9