My LR4 is being built!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grrrr! Returned my BMW today (lease is over) but my LR4 is still held hostage over the stupid certificate of origin. Still no news, so that probably means I'll have to wait until Monday. This sucks.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grrrr! Returned my BMW today (lease is over) but my LR4 is still held hostage over the stupid certificate of origin. Still no news, so that probably means I'll have to wait until Monday. This sucks.
Oh man, that sucks! I am sorry! :( Maybe the dealership will call and say it's ready today or tomorrow - hoping you hear good news. I know you wanted the LR4 for the weekend.

I can't wait any longer! :)

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a sad day when my wife's Mini Cooper is the practical, roomy, family car. :biggrin:

I think it will have to be Monday because they can't process plates on weekends.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a sad day when my wife's Mini Cooper is the practical, roomy, family car. :biggrin:

I think it will have to be Monday because they can't process plates on weekends.
I look forward to the registration process when I move back to MA. HAHAHA! :)

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What profile should I be looking for? What does this mean?

Alex

You need to look for the same profile than stock which is 55. The one you looked at is 60 which makes the load lower than the 110 recommended by LR (I think it's rated at 108).

Simply get the 255/55 19 which is rated at 111 I believe.

You want to make sure that your tires can bear the weight of your vehicles.

Axel

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I'll try to find a 60 profile with a 110+ weight rating. I want the higher profile tire.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9