MY2013 - Order Now to Get the V8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get lux, you get everything in the vision assit pack except the surround cameras.

Don't forget you got a "weird" Lux build on yours... The actual Lux Vision Assist Pack in North America includes surround cameras, adaptive headlamps (AFS), Auto High Beam Assist (AHBA) and Tow Assist / Tow Hitch Assist. None of those features are included in the HSE Lux without Vision Assist. See http://www.landrover.com/us/en/lr/lr4/explore/hse-lux/

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget you got a "weird" Lux build on yours... The actual Lux Vision Assist Pack in North America includes surround cameras, adaptive headlamps (AFS), Auto High Beam Assist (AHBA) and Tow Assist / Tow Hitch Assist. None of those features are included in the HSE Lux without Vision Assist. See http://www.landrover.com/us/en/lr/lr4/explore/hse-lux/

I wonder how many mistakes they make like this. Didn't they have a range rover badge and added HSE to yours?

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An artificially enhanced roof rack and smaller rear bumper?

Just the new design direction in general. The new wrap around tail lights, small windows, the new headlight style with the light bars that swoop around, etc. She was just used in all the marketing for the evoque, so I was referring to that.

NWLRFan

Reaction score
I wonder how many mistakes they make like this. Didn't they have a range rover badge and added HSE to yours?

mbw,
so are you in north america and this package is not labelled correctly?

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given LRs past update history I'm sure it will be possible to order a 2013 v8 and then swap in the headlights and grill from a 2014.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mbw,
so are you in north america and this package is not labelled correctly?

i am in the states. I dont have vision assist, so its not labeled incorrectly. Maybe I don't have a mistake at all. Not important. As long as I have the nice xenon lights, thats all i need.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
victoria_beckham_edition_evoque_nu5ki.jpg
She better stay the heck away from any LR4 designing activities. I'll jump the LR ship

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am in the states. I dont have vision assist, so its not labeled incorrectly. Maybe I don't have a mistake at all. Not important. As long as I have the nice xenon lights, thats all i need.
I agree.... I want xenons no matter what, which will happen because I am going with the Lux. I do not want the surround cameras - they are cool, but I don't want them.

JMC08

Reaction score
I'm surprised by all the people who say they do not want the vision assist package. I find it to be one of the greatest features (and most used) on my Range Rover. With the vission assist pack, you also get "blind spot monitoring." I almost rely on the blind spot monitoring too much as I forget to tur my head and look back when driving my wife's car. I love this feature. Secondly, with the surround camera system, I use it every time I am pulling into an "end" spot in a parking lot. Comes in handy. I have mentioned in a prior thread that our Range Rover has hooked us on Land Rover. We intend to special order an LR4 this year, and the vision assist package is at the top of our want list.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90