neat feature

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

toddjb123

If you unlock the LR3 and then do not open a door for a minute, the truck will re-lock itself.

...not sure if this is needed or not, but its still pretty cool.
I can already hear the husband/wife interactions;
"unlock the car"
"I already did"
"well I went out there and its still locked"
"no way, I told you I unlocked it, I'll do it again...."

have any other feature discoveries?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many of these exciting features are documented in the marginal owner's guide. ;) It isn't perfect, but it at least has some details.

T

toddjb123

grommet said:
Many of these exciting features are documented in the marginal owner's guide. ;) It isn't perfect, but it at least has some details.
...yeah, you know there is a lot of info in there, some of it accurate and too much to remember. Right after I bought the truck I had to take my wife to the emergency room for something minor, but, I used the long wait to read all my manuals cover to cover. Still don't know how to use half the sh*t in this truck and am continually surprised by new functionality I discover.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
toddjb123 said:
...yeah, you know there is a lot of info in there, some of it accurate and too much to remember. Right after I bought the truck I had to take my wife to the emergency room for something minor, but, I used the long wait to read all my manuals cover to cover. Still don't know how to use half the sh*t in this truck and am continually surprised by new functionality I discover.

Knock her in the head with something, while she's getting stitched up you can sit in the truck and finish up.

"Get your insurance card Mary, I'll get the owners manual".

For those of you not married with children. Take a look at the lengths you have to go to to find time to yourself.

B

billj214

I would love to know what the manual says but I never got one! Bought used and they kept it, probably sold it on ebay along with the floor mats!

??? anyone get a CD manual they can copy for me???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635