Need third party look at an LR3 in Hinsdale, IL (chicago)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatfreebronc

Reaction score
New member here...I was wondering if someone here could do me a HUGE favor. I live in WA state, and am negotiating on a loaner vehicle in Hinsdale, IL (burb of Chicago). I am in the Army and do not have time to travel to pick up the truck, but I am really needing a third party look to verify the condition. It is an untitled 2008 HSE with around 6k miles, but the pics I am getting are not enough.

If anyone could help me out here, that would be awesome. The truck is located at Bill Jacobs LR in Hinsdale, IL. Just shoot me a PM or email.

Reaction score
contact a guard/reserve unit in hinsdale they could possibly help you out. If you can get me more information about the dealership...I have a soldier attending school in Chicago for the next two weeks. Today is 19Feb09. SSG Ramos

RoverDisco98

Reaction score
BJ in Hinsdale is a a very reputable dealer. I know a mechanic there if you can send me the details (dealer inventory number maybe) and I can ask him (tomorrow) to check on it

Contact me at [email protected]

Frank

RoverDisco98

Reaction score
New member here...I was wondering if someone here could do me a HUGE favor. I live in WA state, and am negotiating on a loaner vehicle in Hinsdale, IL (burb of Chicago). I am in the Army and do not have time to travel to pick up the truck, but I am really needing a third party look to verify the condition. It is an untitled 2008 HSE with around 6k miles, but the pics I am getting are not enough.

If anyone could help me out here, that would be awesome. The truck is located at Bill Jacobs LR in Hinsdale, IL. Just shoot me a PM or email.

I know the dealership very well, strait up people. Will give them a call Monday to arrange to stop by the truck. Send me an emial (my username @ hotmail.com

Frank

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV