Need to buy yellow plugs on side - can't find part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I installed my voyager rock sliders/steps, the yellow plastic plugs/clips show in the photo below (not my car) prevented me from getting the right fit, so I had to destructively remove them.

I can't seem to find a part number to buy them. Can you guys help?

I suspect they act as bumpers for the OEM plastic rocker.

P1030682.jpg

Last edited:

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I had to destroy half mine to remove them. I think that is the design. Once fit, that's it. Break to remove.

I'd also be interested in the part number for these. If I sell my truck at the end of this year, I might just put the factory plastic sills back on.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be part # DYC101420, you can find bags of them on Amazon / eBay for a few bucks. Make sure the white female parts that snap over those yellow male "poppers" are still attached and lined up on the inner trim (you may need to slide them left and right a little to line them all up) and then give the trim a sharp hit with the palm of your hand to snap them back on one by one. The white bits come included and attached to the yellow ones when you purchase them new, so it will actually be easier to completely remove the old white and yellow bits off the trim and sills, slide the new white bits with the yellow attached onto the rails on the trim, and then push the yellow anchors through the open holes in the sills until they engage.

Last edited:

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be part # DYC101420, you can find bags of them on Amazon / eBay for a few bucks. Make sure the white female parts that snap over those yellow male "poppers" are still attached and lined up on the inner trim (you may need to slide them left and right a little to line them all up) and then give the trim a sharp hit with the palm of your hand to snap them back on one by one. The white bits come included and attached to the yellow ones when you purchase them new, so it will actually be easier to completely remove the old white and yellow bits off the trim and sills, slide the new white bits with the yellow attached onto the rails on the trim, and then push the yellow anchors through the open holes in the sills until they engage.

Yeah, I saw those, but I don't think they are the same.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trust me, if they are yellow they're the same. Land Rover use those clips on several trim pieces for all their models, I may actually have a few leftovers in my garage from the old Sport.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72