New Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you may have read some of my posts regarding researching a 2005 LR3 HSE. for purchase. I had a few questions and this forum quickly answered them. Well, today, I drove off the lot with that car and cannot be any happier. Heck, I even took longer routes to get to my destinations.
Thanks to all who gave input which helped me make my decision.
Looking forward in getting to know my LR better and the continue lessons I will gain from this site..

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, welcome to Permagrin!

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yrbender: One must learn how to walk before one runs... In my case, if I run too fast now, I'll be kicking iin my extended warranty sooner than I expected!

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok well at least drive over some curbs or something.

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took your advice. It was fun. However, the people sitting at their tables while sipping their lattes begged to differ.. the police didnt find it amusing as well. However, they told me to tell you that they said "Hi".

racehorse

Reaction score
Some of you may have read some of my posts regarding researching a 2005 LR3 HSE. for purchase. I had a few questions and this forum quickly answered them. Well, today, I drove off the lot with that car and cannot be any happier. Heck, I even took longer routes to get to my destinations.
Thanks to all who gave input which helped me make my decision.
Looking forward in getting to know my LR better and the continue lessons I will gain from this site..

Welcome aboard. I took some pretty good advice as a newcomer from nathan and joined my local club and went on a land rover outing. The guys will help you learn about your truck, it's capabilities and how to drive it.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took your advice. It was fun. However, the people sitting at their tables while sipping their lattes begged to differ.. the police didnt find it amusing as well. However, they told me to tell you that they said "Hi".

LOL tell them the white lr3 says "hello"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635