Newbie here: Ordered RR Supercharged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

RRSupercharged

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello (my 1st post!). We ordered our first Land Rover this week (Range Rover Supercharged).

We decided on: Java Black ext. / Ivory int. / Grand Black Wood.
Options: Rear Entertainment System and Sirius.

The delivery is scheduled for December.

Last edited by a moderator:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds nice, and welcome to the board.... Supercharged is out of my price range (gas cost too much these days).

D

disco1

If you can afford a supercharged RR, you can obviously afford the fuel. Welcome to the forum! My question is, are you going to 'stick' your boot into it at every oportunity? Your Avatar (***** cat) suggests otherwise. :biggrin:

R

RRSupercharged

Ha, that's a good one..No folks, I'm male (25 years) although I have to admit that the RR is going to be my Mum's car but SHE tends to give it the boot - a remaining behaviour from the German Autobahn (I'll get my CLS 55 in December). Fuel is not an issue (I'm from Germany, the gallon is about $5 over there, so the U.S. prices still appear affordable..)

I will replace the Avatar with a pic of the car as soon as it arrives, for now I don't have a bitter idea than posting a pic of our Persian Tiger (can be very aggressive when you play with him, not a "*****-cat"-like feeling when he slices your finger like a hot knife through butter).

Looking forward to interesting post and discussions on this board...

P.S. I noticed that the web-page sometimes disappears / can't be opened for a few days - any ideas what that could be??

Last edited by a moderator:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The web page issues where do to a misunderstanding with the Site provider, at least that is what I gather. Normally this site is up and running without issues.

R

RRSupercharged

Thank You for your answer, Joey. I noticed these problems when I was clicking on my saved bookmark in my Explorer and this message popped up so I thought I might have made a mistake when I saved the address. Everything's fine now.

Thanks again!

R

RRSupercharged

No, it's a Persian-Tabby. A very spoiled housecat.....

R

RRSupercharged

I'm so excited...

AHHH, I'm getting nervous:

Just called our dealer and asked for delivery-status of the beauty. That's what he told me:

Car is already on the ship, delivery is scheduled for 11/28/2005, so this painful wait should be over in about 2 weeks. We are sooo excited...

So, folks, pics are coming soon....

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Even though out of my range, I was looking at one on the dealer floor the other day... Loaded with a price of $75k... it looked very nice in black on the showroom.... but I think a wee bit much for a vehicle in my book.... but I guess if I could afford it I would drive one...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635