no start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toecutter

Reaction score
i have been having troubles with my rover, 96 d1 139000 mi.i started with plugs, that kept it running for 2 weeks.it would run just like always, but i would stop and turn it off and it would act like it had no fuel. waited a day and it started right up.drove another 4 days and it wouldn't start.waited another day,it started right up ran good,then wouldn't start. it has now been sitting for a week. i have changed the fule filter and added heet to the fuel.still no luck.was going to get a fuel pump next. unless you guys think it might be something else.all fuses are good.has a lifter knocking but not real bad.if it ever will start it runs perfect. i just don't know what it might be

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to check fuel pressure at the fuel rail when the issues are happening... if no fuel, then fuel pump or fuel relay. If fuel pressure, then I would Crank Position Sensor.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge