OCD GLOVE BOX ORGANIZATION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iconoclast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, the plastic is not even close but then again I did not expect much for the price and considering the OEM tray is basically useless outside of some mints or hand sanitizing liquid I can live without it. The improved storage capacity and finally an area to hold change is huge improvement.

Frank8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came home from work yesterday and mine arrived sealed in orange tape straight from China. Sorry to hear yours doesn't fit. My fits my '15, it's pretty nice but not nearly the plastic quality of the original...we shall see how long it lasts.

Mine came yesterday and fits my ‘16 non-cooler console perfectly. It’s strange how little things like this make such a difference!

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... you got me to get up and go out to the garage to test out that placement. I don't have room to mount it on the glass above the arm that holds the rearview mirror, but I can put it to either the left or right of that in the blackout area that has the dappled pattern (not the solid black part). I can still see it in my peripheral vision but it's not awful, plus I can remove it between trips. In that case I may mount it up there on the passenger side of the mirror. That way those little clear rubbery adhesive mounting blocks won't annoy me.
Yes, that's where I put it. Passenger side of the rear view. It is in the dotted area for the most part. I don't notice it up there from inside or outside. I mean, you can see it...but it seems less obvious for some reason, maybe the tint.
I just got my center console insert in yesterday and it is headed back. The fit isn't even close. Check it out. It did come with a nice rubber insert but it doesn't come close to fitting the space.
I just double checked the listing and my order says 2010-2016 LR 4 with fridge. However the listing now says 2014-2016. Did the center console change that much in 2014+ ?
&%^$! Crap!!
Thanks for the post, though. Mine came yesterday (man that "free" shipping was slow) and I promptly opened it and threw away the packaging. It looked nice but I didn't try it yet. As I have a 2013 with the cooler box, I'm guessing it will not fit...

to8nbeyond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's where I put it. Passenger side of the rear view. It is in the dotted area for the most part. I don't notice it up there from inside or outside. I mean, you can see it...but it seems less obvious for some reason, maybe the tint.

&%^$! Crap!!
Thanks for the post, though. Mine came yesterday (man that "free" shipping was slow) and I promptly opened it and threw away the packaging. It looked nice but I didn't try it yet. As I have a 2013 with the cooler box, I'm guessing it will not fit...

I got a refund faster than the shipping for sure. They also said don't bother sending back the incorrect one. I did the same thing you did and threw away the box. I also got a message from the seller via Amazon asking for the year of the car and pictures if possible. He quickly responded and said they would try and see if they could make a new one for the year model. Not bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV