Official 2014 Changes to LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR34

Reaction score
He made a spectacle of himself. Spectacle - British - Discovery. Get it?

Ba da bum! :biggrin: I knew someone else had to know that old joke. Plus I figured he could use it at his next medical convention. He'll be a hit!

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe they kept this LR2 abomination

SHS14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't it all tied to the CAFE requirements imposed by the Feds? They said that car manufacturers had to have an average mpg in the mid 20s or something by some year (maybe '14). Still a shame. Glad I went with the '13.

GermanRoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, at least we finally have something official. Two questions still remain for me. 1) will paddle shifters be an option? and 2) will the gear shifter change?

I'm anxious to see what the new wheels look like. The 2013 I ordered arrives on the 25th...I have just shy of two weeks to decided whether I'm going with a 13 or 14. Decisions, decisions...

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Note that the two-speed transfer case will now be an option, part of the Heavy Duty package. :mad:

What a bloody shame... What is LR thinking????!!

I'm losing faith. :mad:

What do folks, who have already pre-ordered the 2014, get by default because the didn't know/order the HD package? I'd be furious. I foresee a lot of order cancellations!

I'm grateful I have a 2013.

Obvious end of an era.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99