Offroading Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off-roading Video

I went back to Bridgeport Texas OHV Park this weekend and captured the experience on video. My camera's battery unfortunately lasted only 35 minutes and some pretty cool parts of the experience were not captured. But what I was able to record is still pretty cool (atleast to me).

The visit there was still a lot of fun. I will definitely go back again.

Here is a link to the video:
http://jawad.zenfolio.com/p267549748/h1cd1dbb6#h1cd1dbb6

Cheers!

Last edited:

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I like the part where you go into the water. Neat video. Thanks for sharing.

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next time I will try to put the camera on the front grill for a real up-close look and feel. I think the higher mounting point of my camera flatens-out some of the ruts and undulations and make them seem a little less severe than they actually were.

Baobay & Finlayforprez - thanks for checking out the video.

overblown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like a ton of fun man. Thanks for posting the vid. Are you all factory stock?

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like a ton of fun man. Thanks for posting the vid. Are you all factory stock?

Thanks!
Yes. My LR4 is vanilla/stock.
I think for what I am doing it is more than capable in its stock form.
I seriously doubt I will do any modifications.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
Yes. My LR4 is vanilla/stock.
I think for what I am doing it is more than capable in its stock form.
I seriously doubt I will do any modifications.

Thanks for sharing the video! Looks like it was a lot of fun! :) Where is the secong part of it??! :)

Do you have a vision package?

*Knowledge*

Reaction score
awesome! I'm jealous of the location, I dont think we have anything like that around my area.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went back to Bridgeport Texas OHV Park this weekend and captured the experience on video. My camera's battery unfortunately lasted only 35 minutes and some pretty cool parts of the experience were not captured. But what I was able to record is still pretty cool (atleast to me).

The visit there was still a lot of fun. I will definitely go back again.

Here is a link to the video:
http://jawad.zenfolio.com/p267549748/h1cd1dbb6#h1cd1dbb6

Cheers!

Hey Jam,

Ive been meaning o try bridgeport as ive only gone to Barnwell. Next time you want to go, let me know and I'll go with you. I live in valley ranch/las colinas area, which is just east of DFW airport. Also, there is a DFW Texas rovers club meeting tomorrow night if you're interested in going and meeting the club that organizes one of the largest LR off roading rally in the country. Www.texasrovers.com

Awesome video!

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the video! Looks like it was a lot of fun! :) Where is the secong part of it??! :)

Do you have a vision package?

2nd part of the video would have had the best stuff. But the battery lasted only 35 minutes when the camera manufacturer claimed 2 hours in 1080p.

My LR4 does not have the vision package.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99