Please Vote for Front Grill...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grill only! It looks sharp. But with too much black around it , looks like you got on a car accident and didn't get it repaired. With that said..... what about the skid plate?
Hey Horacioad,

I am likely leaving the skid plate as is - painting it black it would get scratched up a bit.

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finlay, pm me your address and ill find out cost to ship. Only looking to recover shipping cost as I will never reuse these. Also something to note, there is a slight sparkle on the black that matches the rest of the black of the car. This is also true on the all black parts ( grill and vents). So if you painted your vents a flat black the grill wouldn't match if you purchased it.
Hey Kaaae,

I just sent you a Private Message. Thanks!

-David

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted these pics on an earlier thread. Here's my LR4 with black satin finish front and side grilles. Front grille is not OEM, purchased from a UK ebay seller for around $300.00 shipped (took over 2 weeks for delivery and was stuck for 2 days at US Customs but eventually cleared without any tax levied). Side grilles I painted myself.

Nice!!! It looks great! I am sold!

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So now you like the grill and body around it black and not just the grill black? :)

NOPE! Just the grill!!! But I am sold on the black grill & vents and the black wheels on the white truck! What have you decided to do???

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NOPE! Just the grill!!! But I am sold on the black grill & vents and the black wheels on the white truck! What have you decided to do???
horacioad,

I am likely going to do both since I made a deal with kaaae to get his old black body/silver grill. I will probably paint my current grill black and then when I get his black body/silver grill paint that a satin black - the whole unit and test them out and switch between them at different times. I like the look of both, but I think I prefer the grill only since it's a bit more stock looking.

On the white LR4, I LOVE the all black... On my nara bronze, not so sure... but we will see! :)

-David

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM