Power rear hatch on 2013 LR4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was surprised to not find much info or interaction on the RRS on here. The Range Rover forums are mostly filled with discussions about old RRs and issues.

I will join rangerovers.net but I think I like the LR4 crowd better :rolleyes:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was surprised to not find much info or interaction on the RRS on here. The Range Rover forums are mostly filled with discussions about old RRs and issues.

I will join rangerovers.net but I think I like the LR4 crowd better :rolleyes:
You do what Count does, come to both sites! :) I don't think he is quite ready to leave the LR4 folks.

SHS14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power liftgate is also great when looking for quick shelter in rain. Push a button, tailgate goes up, and you run under.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do what Count does, come to both sites! :) I don't think he is quite ready to leave the LR4 folks.
hehe, well Alex is qualified to use both forums since he'll own both vehicles, I on the other hand have become a troll. :-(

I really like you guys, you know.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hehe, well Alex is qualified to use both forums since he'll own both vehicles, I on the other hand have become a troll. :-(

I really like you guys, you know.
;-) With your LR4 experience and knowledge you are definitely not trolling the boards. Plus, the RRS and LR4 are similar, though different animals.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635