Problems With the LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought an '08 LR3 SE - Chawton White on Alpaca - w/ CCP, Lighting and Tech packages on Jan. 15, 2009. The Service Manager at a LR dealership in Michigan was driving it - I bought it with 8,344 miles and they LR Certified it. I LOVE IT - I'm still learning all of the intricate technologies but suffice it to say - it's a beast and I love it.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought an '08 LR3 SE - Chawton White on Alpaca - w/ CCP, Lighting and Tech packages on Jan. 15, 2009. The Service Manager at a LR dealership in Michigan was driving it - I bought it with 8,344 miles and they LR Certified it. I LOVE IT - I'm still learning all of the intricate technologies but suffice it to say - it's a beast and I love it.

where in mich are you from?
Are you rady to get it dirty this summer?

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Northern Virginia in a suburb of Washington DC. The LR3 in Michigan was the only one with the color combo we wanted and the dealership worked hard to put together a good deal for me. I flew out on a Thursday morning and drove it back.

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where in mich are you from?
Are you rady to get it dirty this summer?
I live in Northern Virginia in a suburb of Washington DC. The dealership in MI had the only LR3 in the color combo I wanted and they worked hard to put a great deal together for us. It's an SE but has the 19" HSE rims - nice spiff.

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Northern Virginia - a suburb of Washington DC. I couldn't find what I wanted locally when the timing was right so I worked with the Jag/LR dealership in Macomb, MI and they had exactly what we wanted (color, specs) and worked hard to put a good deal together for us. I've got an SE but it's got the 6-spoke 19" HSE rims on it - a nice spiff. I'm not dirty yet - I'm still enjoying the luxury and technology - but I hope to do some green-laning around Virginia this winter and spring.

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Northern Virginia - about 26 miles directly south of Washington DC.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635