Questions About the 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the heads-up about the cargo cover. I'm picking up my 2013 this weekend and I might "forget" to bring the cover from my 2010 trade-in.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer had an extra one and gave one to me for free! Great service!

I did ***** pretty ******* the survey from LR north america about them cheaping out on things. Roof rails, a stupid cover.

The accessories make these vehicles amazing. I may have gone overboard though. As of last night I now have the cargo barrier installed as well.

sparrky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2013 did not come with the cargo cover. I ordered one from the parts shop at the local dealer after looking around at used one eBay and also Amazon.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love those things, but with a lab and my propensity to always drop seat to fit large stuff, I end up removing them and never using them. If one could neatly stow them away inside the car, that would be awesome.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never used the cargo cover and kept having to take it out and leave it at home when popping up the third row (which I did use a lot). If it doesn't come with my 2013 LR4 I sure will not miss it. I will not "forget" to include it with my Discovery 4 when selling it.

What I will take off and bring with me for my new LR4 are the johnson rods, hitch receiver and cargo area rubber mat (which saved quite a few spills/stains):

268839_10152840139190007_9201539_n.jpg

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alex, when I put up my third row, I move my cover to the last position.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never thought of putting it back there. I didn't even realize there was a slot to fit it behind the third row. Land Rover does think of everything :biggrin:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9