Radiator Not Properly Seated In Frame.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Easycool

Reaction score
Hi folks! Recently, I've had my 2007 RR HSE 4.4l petrol vehicle engine replaced. The shop that did it did such a horrible job. They charged me 2 arms and a leg.

I didn't ever want to go back to them for the repairs that are needed, so I'm fixing them a little at a time.

Currently, the vehicle is running fine, but it sits down on its rear bump stops over night. The Left front height sensor is showing way off on the screen and the vehicle is always high on that side.

The radiator wasn't installed correctly so that the upper rubber screws were broken when installed. I am wondering if I can properly reseat the radiator without removing all of the hoses and draining the system? I've removed the radiator several times prior to engine replacement due to leaks and overheating.

Anyone ever just reinstall it without draining? (See photo)
20190127_151315.jpg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't removed without draining, but you need to fix the airbag leaks before it burns up the pump and the sensor needs adjust before it cause even worse issues.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72