Radio code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

grizzle

I have a 96 Range Rover. To reset the security code system you press and hold the "BND" button for 3 seconds, then enter the security code.

kristijang

Reaction score
Hi Joey,

Thanks for the advice but the problem is still not solved.Finally i went to the local dealer(authorised dealer for Macedonia) and they cold not fix the radio.They've pull of the fuse, put it back and now at the radio instead of 4 wrong code numbers there are 4 minuses. And the advise from the dealer was to try and disconnect the Battery from the cables, and connect it again, and if it asks for Code, to put the right one since i found it.

Since i can not trust them anymore, can you please advise me whether this operation is ok, and can i do it without harming the car and battery ?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Kristijan

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but if you have removed the fuse to the radio, there isn't any difference between that and removing the battery cables... it may very well be a bad radio. If it were mine I would look for a replacement.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM