Radio Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omega0407

Reaction score
already I look the outboard amp under the driver seat and the fuses are ok.
what else can I do?
I wan to let you know than before this happening the little red light ( antiT) the one is in front of the redio was on. now is off all the time.
Is there anything do I can do?

98GRDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the speaker harness on the back of the radio it may of become disconnected or if thats ok check the harness for any breaks

omega0407

Reaction score
I did it already I take the unit out, disconnected it in and out, I turn the radio on, I move the harness and no sound. the unit is on but still no sound ??????????????

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Does it ask for a code when you do turn it on? if it doesn't I would say the radio is bad.

JSabah

Reaction score
HI!
GUYS!
I HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH MY RADIO, WHEN I TURNING ON I CAN SEE THE RADIO ON BUT I CAN'T LISTEN ANYTHING.
CUOLD ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM
THNK YOU!:albertein

Did you ever find a solution to this...I have the same problem - radio or CD on you can see the station on track, but no volume and no volume indication...it seems to have happened after a car battery change. Please let me know if you found a solution. Thanks, Josh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oledave49