rims for a p38 1996 4.6 hse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96hse

hi i want to put rims on my range 96 4.6hse i was think 20's or 22's do you know if this is ok?

A

alyesko

i wanna know why no one replies. but ive been putting 22" hartge wheels on my 99 hse they fit good. the only hard part was getting the right lug nuts because the studs are so short 285 35 22 toyo proxes is what there wrapped in nothing rubs at all so get em they make ur ride look like a new one

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
alyesko said:
i wanna know why no one replies.

It isn't that no one replies, it is more along the lines on very few of us on here go for or have thought about larger rims.

As a hugh LR fan myself, I just have never been into larger rims now matter what the vehicle is. So how could someone like myself reply if I don't have first hand knowledge? I don't mind passing on known good info.

Anyways, I hope that you enjoy your vehicle no matter what you do to it or where you drive it.

96hse

joey said:
As a hugh LR fan myself, I just have never been into larger rims now matter what the vehicle is. So how could someone like myself reply if I don't have first hand knowledge? I don't mind passing on known good info.

Anyways, I hope that you enjoy your vehicle no matter what you do to it or where you drive it.

hey i uderstand what your saying but i live in the bronx so im not going off roading or nothing like that just trying to make it look nice for the ladies...lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99