Rotors & brake pad LR3 2006

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackeyesalways

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I have an LR3 2006. I brought it to the dealer Friday and they told me that I need New rotors and pads about $1,000.00 of work... isn't that a little too early for 22K miles? My car is well taken care of ...also one of the caliper was "sticking'? This they will take care of as a warranty item.

I appreciate your comments,

Karen Ampeh

Reaction score
Brakes?

My 06 LR3 is at the dealer now. It is getting the Warrenty service (whatever that is, an oil change as far as I know) and two new tires. The service dept told me today that it also needed new brakes, because it has something like 3.5 mm left and it needs 2 minimum. I have no idea what this means except I figured I could decline for a while. She said it would be $1400 to "do" the brakes and that they would need to be done pretty soon because this is normal for the LR3 that the brakes don't last that long.

Karen Ampeh

Reaction score
almost 22K miles

My LR3 has nearly 22K miles too.

Last edited:

senojev

Reaction score
Pad Life

Just changed mine put at 62750 and still had ~ 3mm left. Replaced with OEM parts from British Atlantic (~$590 inc. shipping)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635