SAD ENDING TO OUR LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seabassjfr

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Sad to announce that our Landie was hit recently by another driver running a red light at full speed. Thankfully no one was injured rather than back and neck soreness... We were surprised how the LR4 hold the impact (these cars are a tank), heavy damage on front drivers wheel and doors, the other car was destroyed. Insurance decided to Total our LR4, apparently they know how expensive will be to repair this car. We haven't settle yet for any ACV. From what i've seen online from my CARFAX records and current market pricing in our area, 2013 LR4 HSE V8 5.0 are selling around 18k-25k ball park. Our LR4 was in excellent conditions 103k Miles, we were expecting owning it for another 100k Miles for sure.

If anyone been in a similar situation please feel free to share any suggestions to have the best outcome from this sad situation.

Thanks in advance
8f456b46-895c-4ec7-9ddf-6f2926b2a082.JPG
IMG_8974.jpg
IMG_8978.jpg

WatchStander

Reaction score
Agreed…sad ending to a fine vehicle. I seem to be in an “extra alert” state when driving my LR4 for the exact reason you state in your post (driver running the red, or texting, or…). The images were hard to look at. It was clearly a bad accident. Glad you and your family are okay. Good luck finding a replacement…happy hunting!

Seabassjfr

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the your thoughts. Indeed, have to be extra alert out there.

Does anyone know or has any proof of price of the Trailer Hitch Adapter? Im trying to gather up all the information for the Value of our LR4.

Attachments

• IMG_8982.jpg
    IMG_8982.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 81

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the your thoughts. Indeed, have to be extra alert out there.

Does anyone know or has any proof of price of the Trailer Hitch Adapter? Im trying to gather up all the information for the Value of our LR4.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know what sort of offer they make. My fear is that they are going to lowball you and maybe use some data from a few years ago when the price of these (and every other car) was lower.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA