Saw new EVOQUE tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw the new Evoque tonight at local dealership. Very cool. It was a launch event/early preview type thing they had so I'm assuming they are starting to roll these out to dealerships across the country. Very cool. There is a lot more room in them than I imagined there would be. I think they might have a winner with this new model. Of course it isn't meant to be the rugged off road bruiser that the LR4 is but I don't think it is pretending to be. We'll see how the sales go and if there are any major (or minor for that matter) problems with this new model.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer is having an event coming up next month I'm kind of excited to see it in person.

Rob

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky you!!!

It's going to be a major, major hit for LR. I will likely buy one for my wife.

Cannot wait to see it in person.

Last edited:

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a launch event in my area: with wine tasting, live music and hors d'oevrues served, and complimentary test drives. Sadly, I missed it:mad:

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the sales guys told me they are getting 12 units in and 10 of them are already sold. My wife liked it a lot. Could be a replacement for her Q5 when it's time to turn that one in. It's definitely worth checking out.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they hit Late September or early October from what I remember last year.

Rob

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will try to go test drive one this weekend if my dealer has one. Interestred to see how it driives and what it looks like in person. I have a suspision that future LRs and RRs will have a look similar to that of the Evoque

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will try to go test drive one this weekend if my dealer has one. Interestred to see how it driives and what it looks like in person. I have a suspision that future LRs and RRs will have a look similar to that of the Evoque

If that were the case, that would be unfortunate, IMO. The main appeal of the LR/RR for me has always been iconic, square box styling

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the sales guys told me they are getting 12 units in and 10 of them are already sold. My wife liked it a lot. Could be a replacement for her Q5 when it's time to turn that one in. It's definitely worth checking out.
Funny that you mention the Audi. Took my wife to test drive the Q5 last weekend. I asked the salesman if they percieve the Evoque as a direct competitor. He never heard of it. I expect that will change very soon!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635