Selling our LR4 & Thank you!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did 8 years and 137K miles go by so fast? Can’t believe it’s time to part with our beloved LR4. Kids are away at college, I now work from home and we have too many vehicles. Sadly, our favorite vehicle, the LR4 is the oldest and has the most miles. This was the best vehicle we have ever owned. Never again will we see such a perfect blend of luxury, safety, visibility, space, power and capability.

If anyone is looking for an extremely well maintained LR4 in very good condition it’s here in the classified section:

Most important, thank you to everyone on this forum. It’s the most helpful, kind and knowledgeable forum I have ever been part of.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure to come around every now and then. Are you getting a second Defender?

When I bought my LR4, I thought I'd probably have it for around 3 years (the length of my CPO warranty), and then move onto something else. But here I am almost 6 years later, the length of my LR4 ownership second only to the length of my FZJ80 ownership, and I'm not planning on selling it any time soon.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure to come around every now and then. Are you getting a second Defender?

No second Defender. Coming from the LR4, my wife hates the lack of visibility in the Defender. (and she's 5' 11" tall) It has taken me a while to get used to the Defender's short windows, big square rear pillars and rear mounted spare. BSM isn't all that reliable either. She's taken over the kid's Honda Passport while they are away at college. Working on talking her into getting an X5 M50i in spring when the kids return.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut