Serice Action campaign # Q093

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PALR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate this post Umbertob. I am a member over at RR.net (PARR06), but I don't read the sport board much. I wonder if you guys could add an LR3/4 section over there, or add it to the sport section?

dcoen

Reaction score
Thanks for LR4 Service Action #Q093

Thanks very much for the heads up on the service action bulletin. I have the rear window glitch in my 2010 LR4 (December 09 build). Other minor defects noted so far are some minor trim fit and looseness issues (right front door post-exterior trim loose, rear hatch door handle trim slightly separating from door), but otherwise a very satisfying ride. I also noticed tthat when the suspension is raised there is an exposed wiring bundle visible in the left rear wheel well. I am surprised that so many small wires (looks like a hundred of various colors), are so exposed so near a tire (think flying mud, gravel, road debris, snow, ice, etc.). This has not been an issue for me yet, but I would like to hear if any of you take damage in that area. I wonder if there will be a need for some sort of wiring shroud there as new LR4 owners start to venture offroad? Cheers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA