Should I go w/ Santorini Black?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked with a guy at the gas station today who has a black LR3. He loves the black - but since he is in Sales he has a monthly detail service to keep it clean!

BTW, he is on his third Land Rover and could not say enough good things about it. He said he recently did his 60K maintenance and it was $90. (He had already had brakes replaced which he expected. He also had his front air struts replaced. But he said the cost of all that was well below the incremental price of a new Toyota Land Cruiser.) He said his have held their value well and that he has seen a HUGE improvement in reliability since his first Discovery.

(I am doing this, "What do you think of your LRx with strangers to get candid opinions and thus far everyone raves about them.)

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife owns a Santorini Black LR2. It looks very sharp for the first 4 minutes in the garage after is washed and wax. I do have a severe case of "Clean Car **** Retentiveness" which doesn't help. To be honest I went from a silver LR3 to a white LR4 to a Nara bronze LR4. My next LR is going to be a white with black package LR4 or 5 or whatever is out there in a couple years. But that's just me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM