Show off your Discover 4/LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the Discovery to one of the few mountains near Panama: Blue Mountain. The trail is pretty easy and runs by some small lakes and I even had to do a creek crossing :biggrin:

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my way back home I noticed a steep trail that led to an antenna on the top of a small hill, so rock/crawl mode and up I went:

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alexcorral,

WOW - you take the BEST pictures!!!!!!! I love them! You are really using that LR4! :)

Keep it up, man, so cool.

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you liked them. I just got here so I'm still looking for places to do a little off-roading on the weekends (when we're not at the beach).

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice pics and beautiful LR4. I now see why you want to replace the tires since you do take the vehicle off road. Looks like a great place to be if you like the out doors. Here in MA where I live it is illegal to go off road... With the exception of going on the beach and even that is extremely limited. Nothing exciting what so ever....ENJOY!

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice pics and beautiful LR4. I now see why you want to replace the tires since you do take the vehicle off road. Looks like a great place to be if you like the out doors. Here in MA where I live it is illegal to go off road... With the exception of going on the beach and even that is extremely limited. Nothing exciting what so ever....ENJOY!

Thanks Baobay. I do want some better tires for off-roading but not an MT, more like an AT tire, since I still only spend 10% of the time off-road.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you liked them. I just got here so I'm still looking for places to do a little off-roading on the weekends (when we're not at the beach).

More beautiful pics! Are all of these taken still on your phone? Amazing! I wish I had the courage to "off-road" in my LR4, but I just can't stomach the thought of getting it dirty or getting it scratched or something...LOL...I am a ****** I guess :)

Love those pics! Keep posting!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More beautiful pics! Are all of these taken still on your phone? Amazing! I wish I had the courage to "off-road" in my LR4, but I just can't stomach the thought of getting it dirty or getting it scratched or something...LOL...I am a ****** I guess :)

Love those pics! Keep posting!
I am the same way! :) hehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635