Show off your Discover 4/LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take this one Alex.... How we know they are happier...Lets see, they are quiet and entertained without needed DVD or special music. The car I had before this was a VW Passat and it had deep bucket seats. Even my 10 year old, struggled seeing out the front windshield b/c of he deep seats. Madison, even in her car seat, was not high enought to really have a good view out of the window, so she would get antsy and impatient a lot quicker than she does now. She now stares out the window happily and calls out cars she sees, and airplanes, and boats, etc and sometimes just sits there quietly enjoying the view. She can go for hours in my LR4 completely content compared to my last car...or any car with low seats or bucket seats. So there ya go....

Yesterday I picked up our daughter from day care in the Discovery for the first time. She enjoyed the ride home (after asking for mommy ten times :confused:) as expected. This morning when my wife went to drive her to day care and she was about to get into her car, Marcela pointed at the Discovery and said "this one, this one, this one". Needless to say, my wife drove the happy camper to day care in the Discovery :proud:

I guess that's another way we know they are happier to be driven around in the Discovery :smile:

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I picked up our daughter from day care in the Discovery for the first time. She enjoyed the ride home (after asking for mommy ten times :confused:) as expected. This morning when my wife went to drive her to day care and she was about to get into her car, Marcela pointed at the Discovery and said "this one, this one, this one". Needless to say, my wife drove the happy camper to day care in the Discovery :proud:

I guess that's another way we know they are happier to be driven around in the Discovery :smile:

That is awesome! Love it! My daughter recognizes my LR4 from all other cars and gets so excited when we approach it in a parking lot saying "mama car, mama car, mama car."

I think we've made our point :biggrin: LOL....or, actually, our 2 year olds have made our points for us! :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's a great story! :) I don't have a 2 year old (yet...), but I will tell you the LR4 has a certain level of charm for a lot of people. Yesterday I went to grab coffee with two co-workers and I let one of them drive my LR4, as she loves Land Rovers. She has a 2010 Lexus RX350, but after driving my LR4, she is completely in love with it and could not stop talking about how much she loved the power, handling, visibility, and overall feeling. She likes her Lexus, but told me she feels it is underpowered and just does not "feel" like the LR4 at all.

While I think there are definitely more "nimble" cars out there, the LR4 is still top notch in my book. I think we all made the best decision - despite some of it's quirks - hehe! :)

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
That is awesome! Love it! My daughter recognizes my LR4 from all other cars and gets so excited when we approach it in a parking lot saying "mama car, mama car, mama car."

I think we've made our point :biggrin: LOL....or, actually, our 2 year olds have made our points for us! :)

Wow, are you guys actually this corny in real life? Or does it just come across that way in a messageboard?

Anyway, thanks for the info. One more thing to add to the decision matrix.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you actually this much of an ass in real life? It certainly does come across that way in here

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, are you guys actually this corny in real life? Or does it just come across that way in a messageboard?

Anyway, thanks for the info. One more thing to add to the decision matrix.

Corny? Nah. We are just blessed with wonderful families and friends and lives. Oh.... and we also actually HAVE an LR4, as oppossed to being a rude "lurker" who shoots his mouth off disrespectfully on a board he has no business being on.

If that makes me corny, than I will proudly wear that title....again, while I drive MY fabulous LR4!

garg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corny? Nah. We are just blessed with wonderful families and friends and lives. Oh.... and we also actually HAVE an LR4, as oppossed to being a rude "lurker" who shoots his mouth off disrespectfully on a board he has no business being on.

If that makes me corny, than I will proudly wear that title....again, while I drive MY fabulous LR4!

Guys, maybe he feeds on us responding to him. How about we just stop responding to his posts and hopefully he'll go away.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Are you actually this much of an ass in real life? It certainly does come across that way in here

Alex again with the personal attacks and vulgarities. Pretty childish. Surprised the board moderators haven't done anything to tone down his antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635