Show off your Discover 4/LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my latest LR4 shot

Hey ndrenfro,

Since you're using the johnson rods, do you have bigger wheels or tires or are you still running 255/55 r19s? Awesome pic, BTW.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this headlight shot on another thread, but thought I'd share it here since until I can take some day time pictures this weekend.

Last edited:

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ougrad1 - I am still running the Contis 255/55 r19s. That photo was from the Uwharrie Safari here in NC last month. The tires did fine. I had some fear about the sidewalls though on some rocks, but they survived. I have some of the Compomotive 18 rims on the way and i plan on getting the Cooper Zeon 285/60/18 to go with them.
-Nathan

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plus, i am not running the Johnson Rods full time now. When i get the Coopers, I may end up getting some adjustable rods so i can just lift the ride about an inch full time and then crank it up when offroad.

Franky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Franky,

Sounds awesome! Will you be able to take your LR4 off roading on your trip? I live in the SF Bay area and I'm dying to take mine in the snow. I love the Baltic Blue color! Mine is the same interior but Nara Bronze. I really wanted your color or the dark green (I forget the name?) but got a good deal on mine. Don't get me wrong, I love the Nara Bronze as it's very unique and looks great.

-David.

David,

I'm hoping to get it offroad soon. I just have to talk to some of the locals while on vac. and find the hot spots. Nara Bronze was also on my list. When they were having a hard time finding the Baltic Blue lux, I was getting tired of waiting and was going to get the Nara Bronze. But my fiance really wanted the BB, so I did everything in my power to find her the BB, which ended up being in Virgina. I told my salesman in NYC, this is the truck I want and they had it shipped here.

Franky

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ougrad1 - I am still running the Contis 255/55 r19s. That photo was from the Uwharrie Safari here in NC last month. The tires did fine. I had some fear about the sidewalls though on some rocks, but they survived. I have some of the Compomotive 18 rims on the way and i plan on getting the Cooper Zeon 285/60/18 to go with them.
-Nathan

Those cooper tires are awesome as a friend of mine has them on his Lr3 with johnson rods full time. Please post some pics once you get the comps.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went House Hunting last week in Panama and stopped by the Land Rover dealer to look at some Discovery 4s they had on the floor... I really am anxious to get my Discovery. Let's see some more pics!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went House Hunting last week in Panama and stopped by the Land Rover dealer to look at some Discovery 4s they had on the floor... I really am anxious to get my Discovery. Let's see some more pics!
Hey alexcorral,

Did you special order your Discovery 4 or will you just buy off the lot when you move to Panama in July?

-David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9ineballer