Show off your Discover 4/LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starrover

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the reply for me...I haven't had a chance to look at the forum for a few days! The LED flashlight is great - it blends seamlessly with the interior of the car.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the reply for me...I haven't had a chance to look at the forum for a few days! The LED flashlight is great - it blends seamlessly with the interior of the car.
Hey starrover,

The flashlight is great! I'm still trying to figure out if I want it in front or back since it's a little high. It appears as though there is a blue light when it's charging.

-David

starrover

Reaction score
Hey starrover,

The flashlight is great! I'm still trying to figure out if I want it in front or back since it's a little high. It appears as though there is a blue light when it's charging.

-David

David,

Are you using it with or without the adapter? Without, I find it's perfect height and not in my way at all. I never bump my hand into it. The light should go off and stay off once it's charged all the way.

The black adapter is reallly big and ugly and not necessary for our receptacles.

Hope you like it!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David,

Are you using it with or without the adapter? Without, I find it's perfect height and not in my way at all. I never bump my hand into it. The light should go off and stay off once it's charged all the way.

The black adapter is reallly big and ugly and not necessary for our receptacles.

Hope you like it!
Hey starrover,

OK, this is a major DUH moment for me. I was using the flashlight with the black adapter as I did not realize I could use it without the adapter. Wow, this is a major improvement! :)

Thanks so much for letting me know, it definitely makes it so I want it in the front now since I don't need that ugly black adapter. This is the best news I heard all day! :)

Regards, David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice pics and very nice LR4. I am seriously considering doing the HID conversion. Looks great and the HIDs match the side marker LEDs perfectly.
Awesome pictures!!! Thanks for sharing.

weingarm

Reaction score
To add to the thread... my Nara Bronze (in access height):

Attachments

• IMG_1650 new small.jpg
    IMG_1650 new small.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 256
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online