Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we're on the bike topic, we hit the Iron Horse Classic over memorial day weekend. The LR4 is great for running sag. Here's my lady about to haul five riders and five bikes back to Durango after the ride.

bikesandlr4_zps5981f452.jpg

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we're on the bike topic, we hit the Iron Horse Classic over memorial day weekend. The LR4 is great for running sag. Here's my lady about to haul five riders and five bikes back to Durango after the ride.

bikesandlr4_zps5981f452.jpg

Nice.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VT. Class IV Road

This is one of the trails used by the instructors of Land Rover Experience in Vermont.
We took it when it was really dry a couple weeks ago with a stock Supercharged V8 RRS.
This time it had been raining for a a few days... And we were on our own.

This is the easy part of the trail... If you pay close attention you can see the treads of the stock tires.

image.jpg

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going down

I had been instructed to keep my feet on the brakes a few weeks ago, I did the same this time... At times it felt like there were none.

image.jpg

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still going down

And before I realized that the worst part was further down.
I also took some videos which are a little more descriptive of the difficulty level. I will try to post some later or tomorrow.

image.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun Axel! I know that course is a bit challenging; I saw the video on Instagram as well. Such different terrain than here in CA.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun Axel! I know that course is a bit challenging; I saw the video on Instagram as well. Such different terrain than here in CA.

I really like the area, whatever the season it's always nice.
We did a couple other trails but didn't take any pictures.
You should have seen how the LR4 was struggling to go back up, this is a trail that people only take in one direction usually (going down) but I thought it'd be a good challenge to go back up. Most of it was impossible to climb up due to the conditions and I had to take a way around it.
I'm always on my own when I go out so I can't afford to break something. The line running from the compressor to the canister ended up getting lose and detaching itself so once I lowered the truck I got stuck in normal height.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9