Side mirror spacing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how far apart the mirrors are? Wondering what towing a 79" wide trailer will be like.

Last edited:

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx epiclr4. I was able to tweak the URL with "2011" to get the brochure for my model year. Nice to have on hand.

Yea, sorry, I wasn't sure on year and just picked one. I posted the link to the site to get all of them in the LR Dealer or not thread if you don't want to try and manipulate the URL.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, I was not the OP but still saw a chance to snag a PDF brochure for my preowned LR4 w/o a lot of effort. 'Preciate it.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, sorry, I wasn't sure on year and just picked one. I posted the link to the site to get all of them in the LR Dealer or not thread if you don't want to try and manipulate the URL.

I just get a kick out of how much epiclr4 loves to help out on this forum! Always very helpful, BTW! You really need to come back, Heath! LOL.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just get a kick out of how much epiclr4 loves to help out on this forum! Always very helpful, BTW! You really need to come back, Heath! LOL.

Dan I am glad my find my lingering helpful as well as entertaining!

I am dying to come back! Once I no longer drive 150 miles a day for work I will be back. I have to live vicariously through the rest of you for now.

I do feel like we are getting a good group of core members here. Makes it worthwhile to contribute and stay involved.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo