Siri on Nav in LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the iphone apps are great, Apple maps, Google maps, Waze, etc., but the driver still has to pick up the phone to ask Siri to dial a number or get a direction. In California, where I am, that's breaking the law and subject to a very expensive ticket.

I'll try to recreate the iphone's navigation being shown on the LR4 Nav screen. If I have time, I'll figure it out. When I do, I'll post it here. If anyone else gets it before I do, please post here, too. That was ideal, although I still had to touch the iphone to call up Siri.
I am in CA too and one would think that the law does not exist based on how often I see people talking on their phone and texting. I have been biking to work and man I am in shock at how many people text while driving. It drives me nuts!

In my almost 4 weeks of biking, I can tell you that women are much more distracted drivers than me. :) Hehe.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo