Sound from back when turned off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crunchy When Wet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the dilly is the motor whirring noise from the back of my Landy when I turn it off. Seriously, run it for like 15 minutes, turn it off, and go to your passenger rear wheel and listen. BTW I don't have air suspension, so it's not that, it sounds like a cooling fan.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean you don't have air suspension? You went coil-conversion or you have a rare model that came to the US without EAS?

Crunchy When Wet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did eas conversion, but there is no power to the air suspension as I have removed fuses. BTW the conversion is superb.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay you went were I was going....that the components are still there but your having removed the fuses should take care of that. I'm glad the conversion is working out for you. I have changed my stance on it. While it's not for me (I love EAS and think it's brilliant for off-road) I can understand why people would do the conversion and am glad they have an alternative.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM