SRS and SES light autozone can clear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brownie92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My SRS light has been on solid since I bought my 2000 disco (used). I had a small problem with the SES light after a seafoam treatment, that resolved itself. The other day while at an idle my SES light came on solid and would not go out. So, I took it to autozone to have the codes read. It came back with a P1413 acessory emission. We cleared it and I was on my way. Then it happened....I noticed the SRS light was out.....and it has stayed out. I guess I didn't know that autozone could clear the SRS light. Thank god they did.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
They can't clear the SRS light, but glad to hear that it went out.... must have wiggled the right wire.

Brownie92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't think they could, but it is just too coincidental. I mean the light was on when I went in and after we cleared the codes it went off. It has been off since. He didn't wiggle any wires he just plugged the scanner in to the port. Whatever the cause I'm glad it went out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635