Stop start battery failure cause?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fuji4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so is the consensus here that, If you don't want to use the start/stop function you have to live with the "ECO" light? I sure would like to get rid of it...
with mine, when my stop start battery died, the eco light stayed off but it would not go into start stop mode. when I had the tuner turn it off, I get the eco light on all the time.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with mine, when my stop start battery died, the eco light stayed off but it would not go into start stop mode. when I had the tuner turn it off, I get the eco light on all the time.

Probably not the right thread, but anyone know a good place to get a replacement auxillary battery?

blacktie

Reaction score
I've read about a faulty power module fixing the problem... I wonder if there is a "fix" if you can find a faulty module, or cause yours to fail?

Frank8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a tech bulletin out on this problem. Ha d the same problem plus heated steering wheel was intermittent.
Still under warranty so had it fixed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72